Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kindergarten Testing

So, here I sit in our eldest's kindergarten classroom. Today she is being tested so I volunteered to be the parent to sit here while it is taking place. I unfortunately have to travel on her first day of school. I am really bummed that I am going to miss it.

It is kind of fun to hear her in the back ground as her teacher is asking her test questions. She is doing pretty well, getting stumped on a few things, and nailing many more. Way to go Heidi. You have done well. We never enrolled our oldest in pre school but she seems to be doing pretty good.

The teacher is really very kind and talks to Maren like I remember my kindergarden teacher. I think they are about to finish the testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just play nice.