Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family Home Evening Lesson as Taught by Kids

Last night Maren was really excited to teach the Family Home Evening lesson. She had a really fun class on Sunday from her primary teachers. I actually didn't have the camera out when she gave the lesson for the first time but it was so cute I had her do it all over again. Here it is.



Not to be outdone Hazel wanted to do a lesson as well. We learned that there is an inverse relationship between age and the length of a FHE message. Well done my little "bugs".


As a side note the girls and I have been doing a lot of science projects over the summer. There dad after all was the "Mad Scientist" of Utah during college. Maren really wants to get into the science focused elementary school. We will find out in a couple of days if she got in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just play nice.