Friday, May 4, 2012

A Tribute to the Profession of "Mom"

Today I was sent this Olympic video and it really got me emotional. Maybe it is because I have such a great mom. Maybe it is because I am married to a wonderful woman who is also an amazing mom. I am not entirely sure why it touched me enough for me to write about it.

I know there has been some recent controversy about the topic of mothers who choose to have motherhood as their primary profession. I really hesitate to write anything about the topic because I am a male and I really don't want to offend anyone. I respect the choices of others. I realize that the choice to be a full time mom is not in the cards for everyone. Full-time or as-much-time-as-circumstances-allow moms are amazing.

Enough writing....here is the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just play nice.