Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Drawing of My Family: Try and guess which one I am

This is a drawing from our 4 year old. As you can see Heidi (Mom) and her are featured in the front of the picture. Her little sister is in the back left and I am on the far right. I don't think there was any mistake in the placement and size of each figure. I have been told on more than one occasion that Mom is in charge and that when mom isn't around she is in charge. She also believes I only have 15 hairs. I am thinning on top but I think I still have a few more than 15.

After grabbing this photo I was gently reminded that I was "stealing content" from my wife's blog so I added this line so you can see the original source of this posting. Thanks Heid's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just play nice.