Monday, February 7, 2011

Follow up on Patience Post

So, this last week while visiting a family that has been very generous to the Church the husband shared a joke that he said described him and the way he went through life. We all had a great laugh and it made me feel a little bit better about my own struggles with patience

"My style is like a buzzard on a fence. After a while I just turn to those around me and say, 'To heck with this, I am going to go kill something.'"

As a side note, he has been very successful turning the tables and doing things that others don't think are a role they should play. There has got to be a lesson there.

P.S. This gentleman is the nicest guy in the world and rather then retain his success for himself he has chosen to benefit others with it. He is a very nice Buzzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just play nice.